In a nutshell:
- We collect and process personal information of our websites’ visitors who have sent their contact details to us.
- We use your personal data to provide you with information about our products and/or services based on your contact with us
- We respect your rights regarding your personal information. If you have any questions regarding your personal data please contact us at the contact info mention in the website or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Introduction and Definitions
We are Nir Or – Israel Ltd., a private company, no. 511103566, based in Israel, simply referenced here as “Nir Or”. You can find our contacts details below.
How Do We Collect Personal Data?
If you’re a visitor of our Website and you have filled the Website’s contact form.
What Personal Data Do We Process?
If you’re a visitor of our Website and you have filled the Website’s contact form, we may collect and process these types of personal data about you:
- Identification information, such as your full name,
- Contact details, such as phone numbers, email address,
- Any other personal data you provide us on any communication channel, such as email correspondence.
What About Personal Data of Children?
Our website is not intended for individuals under the age of 18. We do not knowingly collect or process information about children. To the extent we’d learn that any information was collected about children, we will delete it immediately. Please contact us (contact details below) if you have any concerns with respect to children’s personal data.
What About Cookies?
What Are the Purposes for Processing Personal Data? How Is Your Personal Data Used?
Our overarching purpose and goal are to improve our customers’ well-being by providing our products and to enable the operation of our business. We may process your personal data for our own business purposes, including:
- Providing information about our (including any of our subsidiaries) products and/or services.
- Contacting you and communicating with you via any communication channel, including email.
- Complying with any applicable law and assisting law enforcement agencies under any applicable law
What Is the Legal Basis for the Processing of Data?
We process personal data based on any or some of the following legal bases:
- Processing is necessary for the performance of a contract with you.
- We received your consent to the processing of your personal data for specific purposes communicated in this Policy. If our processing is based on your consent, you can always withdraw your consent by contacting us.
Who Is Your Information Shared With?
We may share your personal information with our staff, parent company and sister companies, to the extent needed for contacting you based on your needs as communicated to us via the Website’s contact form and our correspondence with you. We process your personal data on our servers and computers. We may need to share your information with law enforcement agencies, courts of law, and other governmental organizations, if ordered to do so by competent bodies and according to applicable law. Mergers and Acquisitions If we are involved with a merger, asset sale, financing, liquidation, bankruptcy, or the acquisition of all or part of our business to another company, we may share your information with that company and its advisors before and after the transaction date.
How Do We Safeguard Your Personal Data?
We take information security seriously. We implement security measures to prevent unauthorized access.
Unfortunately, although we make significant efforts to keep your data safe, we cannot fully ensure or warrant the security of your personal information.
Do We Transfer Personal Data Internationally?
We store data over our servers in Israel.
For How Long Do We Keep Personal Data?
We keep personal information we collect for different periods, depending on the type of information.
What Are Your Rights with Respect to Your Personal Data?
According to the data protection and privacy regulations, you may have certain rights with respect to your personal information.
- Right of Access to your personal data processed by us;
- Right to Rectification of inaccurate or incomplete personal data;
After deletion or anonymization of your personal data following its retention period, the rights to access and rectification cannot be enforced.
Your personal information is processed based on several legal bases, sometimes including your consent. You can withdraw your consent at any time by contacting us. Other legal bases, including statutory requirements that apply to you might remain intact even following the withdrawal of your consent.
Who Can You Contact Regarding Your Personal Data? You can contact us with any question or concern you have at:
Nir Or -Israel Ltd.
13 Amal Street, Afek Industrial Park, Rosh Ha’ayin 48092, Israel