Nir-or is looking for an experienced and highly motivated IT Manager. Our IT Manager will be responsible for overseeing and managing the entire Information Technology department and ensuring that our company’s technology systems are reliable, up-to-date, and meet the needs of the company.
- Responsible for all IT systems and infrastructure at all company’s facilities worldwide (production sites and offices).
- Continuous security improvements of applications and information systems.
- Design, develop, implement, and coordinate IT systems, policies, and procedures.
- Define IT infrastructure strategy, architecture, and processes.
- Ensure security of data, networks, and backup systems.
- Handle annual budget and ensure cost-effectiveness.
- Support and provide service to company employees, while managing subcontractors such as Salesforce, BI systems, and other organizations systems.
- Establishing and supporting the organization cloud-based applications and information systems and assure right usage and best ROI.
- Establish KPI system and drive continuous process improvement initiatives.
- Manage IT service provider and IT equipment of worldwide users.
- At least 5 years of experience as a global IT Manager from a global hi-tech company.
- At least 8 years of experience in the System Admin/IT filed.
- Experience in leading and managing IT projects/ IS projects.
- Deep understanding and hands-on experience in IT systems, networking and services.
- Experience with organizational systems such as BI, salesforce, priority etc.
- Proven experience in managing a fully cloud-based IT setup, including SaaS platforms for a variety of applications, organizational communication, data rooms, etc.
- BS in Industrial engineering, Computer Science, MIS or similar field.
- Excellent experience and knowledge with enterprise systems (MS 365 suite, cybersecurity solutions, networking and systems administration, Data storage systems).
- Excellent English.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and cooperation with team members.